Facilities and Support Officer
Would you like to spend your time working near then beach this Summer? Are you proactive, practical and good at taking initiative?
The Facilities and Support Officer offers an opportunity for motivated people to take on key duties around the Anglesea Surf Life Saving club and be paid for their services.
Key responsibilities include:
- ensure the smooth daily running of the club.
- ensure equipment is stored appropriately and in a clean and tidy state.
- lead by example and assist to educate members on how to care for equipment & the club.
- assist with customer and membership enquiries and merchandise sales.
- assist with setting up and packing up club programs, services and events.
Key Selection criteria include:
- Current Victorian WWCC
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate
- Current Surf Bronze Medallion or willingness to attain
- Hold a current Car Drivers licence ( Manual)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to enable positive interaction with and
gain cooperation and assistance from members and visitors
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually under minimal supervision
- Good knowledge of OHS policies and practices relevant to the role
- Facility Management experience ( desirable)
Commencing in November 2019. Casual work hours between the range of 5am - 10pm on a set roster. Pay rate commencing at $30 per hour, plus super, subject to skills and experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume addressing why you believe you are the best candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information refer to the Position Description. Any further queries please contact Tom on 0438054455.
Applications close Friday 4th October 2019.