Various levels of Membership are available from age 6 up. Members between the ages of 14 and 24 are classified as Active Members and are expected to qualify/requalify the appropriate awards and to complete a minimum number of Patrol Hours each calendar year. This is currently 16 hours per year.
All members are automatically enrolled as members of Surf Life Saving Australia, as well as members of Anglesea SLSC
Membership categories and Fees for 2014/2015 are
- Active Senior - 18 years and over * $120.00
- Active Junior - 15 to 17 years * $ 85.00
- Active Cadet - 13 to 14 years * With Family membership
- Active Reserve - On application to Committee * $120.00
- Long Service - On application to Committee * $120.00
- General Member (Has held an award) $120.00
- Associate - Minimum age 24 (no Awards) $120.00
- Award Member - On application to Committee
- Nippers - 6 to 13 years at 30/9/13 (Refer Family Membership Below)
- Competiton Levy - Summer or Winter $150.00 (each)
Junior Activity (Nipper) and Cadets must join as Family Membership. Cadets also have the opportunity to join in the YIP program for $30.00
A Family Membership for two adults and one child is available for $ 220.00 This is restricted to parent members and their children (aged from 6 to 21 years as at 30/09/14). Each extra child is $50.00
A discount for a Family Membership is available for Health Care Card holders and will cover membership of 2 adults & 1 child for $160.00 Each extra child is $25.00
* These members must hold a current award for their relevant age group. For these categories all members who intend to compete at Winter or Summer surf carnivals must add the competition levy.
If you choose not to pay the upfront
competition levy please be aware that you will not be entered for a carnival until you
have a) paid that amount or b) paid for the specific carnival that you wish to
attend. If you choose not to pay the
upfront $150 fee and you want to enter a specific carnival, it is your
responsibility to contact Di Feudoloff and then transfer the appropriate funds
prior to entries being entered. If you turn up on the day you will be
responsible (and invoiced for) any Late Entry Fee that is charged by LSV. This covers LOCAL carnival and Victorian Entry but not Australian Titles entries.
For further details or membership inquiries, please contact Di at the Club Office on (03) 5263 1107 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be made direct to club account - Anglesea SLSC Inc BSB 633000 Account 132382821 and email email@example.com to advise.